Rental Car
What will happen if I exceed the miles in a rental car?
249 Views•22-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan I take my rental car on a ferry?
1302 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow can I contact the supplier?
2297 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat is a grace period and how can I know more about it?
1405 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat to do if I get a fine or ticket during my rental period?
905 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeWill I get a refund if I forgot to carry driver's license, credit card or other important document mentioned in the voucher?
1136 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I get the exact same rental car as shown at the time of booking?
961 Views•17-Feb-2026•KnowledgeHow will I know that my booking has been confirmed?
1974 Views•17-Feb-2026•KnowledgeWhat does a car with "on Request" status means?
937 Views•20-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat happens if my rental vehicle is damaged or stolen?
968 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat is a Rental Confirmation Voucher and do I need it to pick up my car rental?
3197 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat should I do in case my car breaks down or I am involved in an accident?
975 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat to do if I am unable to get in touch with my supplier?
926 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat should I do if I forgot something in the rental car?
884 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeIs the rental car capacity the same as shown at the time of booking?
744 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhere can I find my car rental reservation number?
991 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhere can I find pick-up and drop-off details?
968 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat is excluded from the car rental price?
1059 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat do 'Shuttle Off/On Airport' and 'Meet & Greet' services mean?
3368 Views•19-Jan-2026•Knowledge
No articles found
Loading