Payments And Deposit
Why does the deposit amount vary by car category or location?
173 Views•31-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWho pays traffic fines first - customer or supplier?
144 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan the deposit be taken on a different card than the main driver’s?
348 Views•22-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan the supplier pre-authorize multiple cards?
196 Views•21-Jul-2026•KnowledgeIs Apple Pay/Google Pay or virtual cards accepted for security deposit?
305 Views•21-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan I book a car rental with no deposit?
3307 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I use a debit card to pay the security deposit?
2328 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow can I pay the remaining amount during pick-up at the supplier’s rental desk?
1028 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow can I pay the security deposit?
1718 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow to pay for the optional extras I added to my car rental booking?
1179 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeIf I have purchased full coverage from VIP Cars, will I still need to leave a security deposit at the supplier’s desk?
1498 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat are the charges for a car rental security deposit?
2589 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat currency will I pay when picking up the car?
1114 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat is a security deposit and why do I need to leave it when I arrive at the desk to collect the rental vehicle?
3736 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeWhy was my payment declined during online car rental booking?
1171 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeAre there any hidden charges while renting a car?
3080 Views•21-Jan-2026•KnowledgeCan I pay my car rental security deposit without a credit card?
1916 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeCan I pay for my online booking with a debit card?
1574 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhen do I make a payment for my rental car booking?
1338 Views•19-Jan-2026•Knowledge
No articles found
Loading