Payments And Deposit
Why does the deposit amount vary by car category or location?
228 Views•31-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWho pays traffic fines first - customer or supplier?
185 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan the deposit be taken on a different card than the main driver’s?
416 Views•22-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan the supplier pre-authorize multiple cards?
220 Views•21-Jul-2026•KnowledgeIs Apple Pay/Google Pay or virtual cards accepted for security deposit?
368 Views•21-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan I book a car rental with no deposit?
3378 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I use a debit card to pay the security deposit?
2414 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow can I pay the remaining amount during pick-up at the supplier’s rental desk?
1077 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow can I pay the security deposit?
1786 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow to pay for the optional extras I added to my car rental booking?
1232 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeIf I have purchased full coverage from VIP Cars, will I still need to leave a security deposit at the supplier’s desk?
1559 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat are the charges for a car rental security deposit?
2678 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat currency will I pay when picking up the car?
1176 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat is a security deposit and why do I need to leave it when I arrive at the desk to collect the rental vehicle?
3859 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeWhy was my payment declined during online car rental booking?
1238 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeAre there any hidden charges while renting a car?
3160 Views•21-Jan-2026•KnowledgeCan I pay my car rental security deposit without a credit card?
1985 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeCan I pay for my online booking with a debit card?
1662 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhen do I make a payment for my rental car booking?
1426 Views•19-Jan-2026•Knowledge
No articles found
Loading
Trending Articles
When will I get my security deposit back? What is a security deposit and why do I need to leave it when I arrive at the desk to collect the rental vehicle? Can I book a car rental with no deposit? Can I pay for my car rental with cash or prepaid cards at the rental desk? Can I pay for my online booking with a debit card?