Security Deposit
Why does the deposit amount vary by car category or location?
204 Views•31-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWho pays traffic fines first - customer or supplier?
162 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan the deposit be taken on a different card than the main driver’s?
374 Views•22-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan the supplier pre-authorize multiple cards?
201 Views•21-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan I book a car rental with no deposit?
3323 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I use a debit card to pay the security deposit?
2354 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeHow can I pay the security deposit?
1743 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeIf I have purchased full coverage from VIP Cars, will I still need to leave a security deposit at the supplier’s desk?
1528 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat are the charges for a car rental security deposit?
2620 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat is a security deposit and why do I need to leave it when I arrive at the desk to collect the rental vehicle?
3768 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I pay my car rental security deposit without a credit card?
1938 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhen will I get my security deposit back?
2093 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhy have I still not received the security deposit even after the stipulated timeframe?
1226 Views•19-Jan-2026•Knowledge
No articles found
Loading
Trending Articles
When will I get my security deposit back? Can I use a debit card to pay the security deposit? What is a security deposit and why do I need to leave it when I arrive at the desk to collect the rental vehicle? Can I pay my car rental security deposit without a credit card? Can I book a car rental with no deposit?