Pick-up & Drop-off
What if the supplier changes rental terms at the desk?
285 Views•28-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWhat if I receive a lower category car than booked?
231 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan I refuse a vehicle if it’s not acceptable?
195 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWhat if no staff is present at drop-off?
249 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeAt what time should I arrive at the supplier’s desk to collect my car rental?
2130 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I take my rental car out of the country?
2129 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeIs there any way to avoid additional charges while dropping off my rental car?
1179 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWill there be extra charges if I need to take the rental car to a different country?
1324 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat are the documents required at the time of car rental pick-up?
1708 Views•03-Mar-2026•KnowledgeCan I rent a one-way car rental?
1211 Views•25-Feb-2026•KnowledgeCan I pick up my car rental after the scheduled time?
2160 Views•20-Feb-2026•KnowledgeCan I pick up the car before the scheduled time?
1119 Views•20-Feb-2026•KnowledgeWhat happens if I am late to drop-off my car rental?
1392 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat if I am unable to find my rental confirmation voucher?
1168 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat if the details on my car rental voucher are incorrect?
903 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat should I do if the car rental supplier's pick-up/drop-off office is closed?
1601 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat to do if I receive a damaged or untidy vehicle during pick-up?
900 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeIs there a possibility for rental vehicle delivery or collection?
872 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat will happen to my booking if the flight gets delayed or canceled?
1271 Views•19-Jan-2026•Knowledge
No articles found
Loading