Pick-up & Drop-off
What if the supplier changes rental terms at the desk?
326 Views•28-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWhat if I receive a lower category car than booked?
274 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeCan I refuse a vehicle if it’s not acceptable?
239 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeWhat if no staff is present at drop-off?
303 Views•27-Jul-2026•KnowledgeAt what time should I arrive at the supplier’s desk to collect my car rental?
2213 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeCan I take my rental car out of the country?
2235 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeIs there any way to avoid additional charges while dropping off my rental car?
1244 Views•22-May-2026•KnowledgeWill there be extra charges if I need to take the rental car to a different country?
1387 Views•21-May-2026•KnowledgeWhat are the documents required at the time of car rental pick-up?
1801 Views•03-Mar-2026•KnowledgeCan I rent a one-way car rental?
1289 Views•25-Feb-2026•KnowledgeCan I pick up my car rental after the scheduled time?
2295 Views•20-Feb-2026•KnowledgeCan I pick up the car before the scheduled time?
1218 Views•20-Feb-2026•KnowledgeWhat happens if I am late to drop-off my car rental?
1478 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat if I am unable to find my rental confirmation voucher?
1245 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat if the details on my car rental voucher are incorrect?
986 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat should I do if the car rental supplier's pick-up/drop-off office is closed?
1682 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat to do if I receive a damaged or untidy vehicle during pick-up?
970 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeIs there a possibility for rental vehicle delivery or collection?
948 Views•19-Jan-2026•KnowledgeWhat will happen to my booking if the flight gets delayed or canceled?
1368 Views•19-Jan-2026•Knowledge
No articles found
Loading